- 04/2013: Price of personal license is reduced by ~10$.
- 02/2013: LogViewer 2.2.0 released.
Added "Go to next" dialog, menu rearranged.
- 01/2013: LogViewer 2.1.2 released.
Added sessions management; color rules can be disabled.
- 04/2012: LogViewer 2.0.0 released.
LogViewer Pro is a viewer for text log files.
- Fast scrolling, eats low memory
- Supports any file size (4 Gb and larger)
- Multitabbed interface
- Log auto-refreshing
- "Follow tail" mode
- Highlighting of lines matching a RegEx
- Support for lot of encodings: ANSI, OEM, UTF-8, Unicode LE/BE etc.
- File search (both forward and backward)
- File printing
- Line wrapping, configurable tab size and line spacing
- Line numbers (for log beginning)
- "Create filtered log" command
- Unicode filenames support
- and more.
Test log with highlighting
Colors & Filters dialog
The note about "Follow tail" mode:
it can be changed on per-tab basis. So you can enable "Follow tail" for
one file, and disable it for another.
This also can be said about the "Wrap" option.
The file highlighting feature currently supports 20 different colors.
Lines can be matched using RegEx, so you can use one color option
for seleral different words: you should specify "word1|word2|..." for this.
License: Freeware for home use, must be registered for work use.
Limitations of non-registered version: nag screen at start, maximum 2 opened tabs.
System requirements: Windows All (32-bit).