Universal Viewer Pro:
- Latest release: 22.214.171.124 (nov 2013)
- License: shareware, 15-day trial
(freeware for Russian OS and non-commercial use)
- Download: Installer
- Download: Portable
Universal Viewer Free:
- Latest release: 126.96.36.199 (nov 2012)
- License: freeware
• Clicking this link begins installation of InstallIQ™, which manages your Universal Viewer installation.
Additional software may be offered to you via opt-in ads during the installation process.
• You can find portable version below on this page.
The latest updates for language and help files are listed below.
To install a language file (.lng), extract it into Language subfolder of installation folder.
To install a help file (.chm), extract it into Help subfolder of installation folder.
- Arabic: language, M. Refaie
- Armenian: language, H. Ohanyan
- Chinese Simplified: language,
help for Pro,
- Chinese Traditional: language, Minson
- Czech: language, M. Ruzicka
- Danish: language, P. Madsen
- Dutch: language, J. Kramer, J. Verheijen
- Finnish: language, Jorma
- French: language, help for Free
, Paul V. "Ouistiti", C. Charries
- German: language,
help for Pro, TychoBarfy
- Hebrew: language, B. Zemel
- Hellenic: language, T. Katsageorgis
- Hrvatski: language, H. Osmanagic
- Hungarian: language, ZityiSoft
- Indonesian: language, E. Taluta
- Italian: language, G. Margarito
- Japanese: language,
help for Pro, Tilt
- Korean: language, Xcaliber, NiCo
- Norwegian: language, A. Myren
- Polish: language, M. Bojakowski
- Portugal (Brazil): language,
help for Pro, D-Kadence
- Romanian: language, A. Munteanu
- Slovak: language, J. Sevcik
- Slovenian: language, V. Kastelic
- Spanish: language,
- Swedish: language, L. Larsson
- Turkish: language, M Tulu
- Ukrainian: language,
help for Pro, Maximus
- Valencian: language, vjatv
- Vietnamese: language, Qect
If you need portable version of Universal Viewer Free,
use this link.
- it is not 100% portable:
installer work needed to support MS Office mode, and this mode requires MS Office on local machine.
- if you're getting messages about expired NavPanel add-on, you may
simply delete the Nav.exe file. NavPanel add-on is optional.
You can also download the helper tool which allows to change default location
of application's configuration files:
Disclaimer: uvviewsoft.com is distributing modified installers which differ
from the originals. The modified installers are compliant with
the original software manufacturer’s policies and terms &
conditions. Additional software recommendations may be
offered to users on an opt-in basis during the installation.